Wow I can't believe it's been a whole month since my last blog update. As you know so of us have been sick and we lost Little Bristol and baby Buster Brown. We are all still very sad, but da rest of us recovered and are doing well. We been very busy around here lately. Momma is starting her own business selling homemade soaps, lotions and candles. Da house smells SOOOO good. I've been helping her. She made some candles tonight and da whole house smells like Vanilla, cinnamon, and peppermint. When she gets everyting packaged up wif our logo she will post pictures.
I also has exciting news. Momma thought dat I didz such a good job helping her wif the Candles and soaps, she said dat I could make stuff too. I decided dat Iz going to become an artist. I have dis habit of getting da cans out of da garbage and chewing dem to smitherens. Da other day our neighbor was over and he saw my handy work. He called me a sculptor, whatever dat is and he took if wif him. Iz gonna chew da cans (cleaned out of course) and momma is going to mount dem on a board and wez going to put what I make from dem and give it to Basset and Pit rescue. Of course I get to keep some of it, don't want to be known as a starving artist BOL As soon as I get to chewin some cans, Momma will post da pictures of it maybe even video of it BOL
We I has to go help momma do da logo and stuff. I promise to update my blog more often now dat iz better.
**Licks**
