Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'M BAAAAAAACKKKKKK!!

Did ya miss me? BOL!! Boy did I miss my peeps!! Let me tell ya, DAT, was scary!! I don't ever wants to hasta go to da vet agains, I mean my vet is a nice guy and all but I don't want to hang out wif him DAT much BOL. Iz glad dat my momma kept everyone up to date wif wat was going on wif me. She told me everyday dat my peeps were purrin and prayin for me. She told me about da #pawcircle. Now Iz been a part of pawcircles before, but I was never da one everybody was prayin for. But iz here to tell you dat the pawcircle WORKS MIRACLES!! And I want to fanks everyone dat was a part of it!
Momma also told me dat BadAndy_KityKat gotz people to donate to helps wif day vet bill. I can't fank my pal enouff. I want to fank everyone who has donated and my peeps dat RT it. You don't noes how much it means to me dat my peeps care dat much about me and my family to help. I always foughtz I had da bestest peeps in da world and now I noes I do. It made me so happy to noes dat my peeps were takin care of my family when I was in da hospital. If I could licks everyone of you in person I would. Youz da BEST!!
I was readin some of da tweets my momma wrote, geez, how embarzzing. I can't believe she was talking about me and diarrhea in da same sentence!! BOL I noes she wanted to keep everyone updated, but I fink she could have left dat part out. Datz a disturbing mental picture. Here I iz trying to get a girlfriend and she's tellin everyone I haz diarrhea WTH??? BOL I just wantz all da ladies to noes dat it's all cleared up BOL!!
Da one ting dat bothered me when I was at da hospital is da fact dat none of da little pups haz names. Dey was calling dem Pup 1 and pup 2. I know that we said we was going to name dem after some of our anipals dat went to da RB. Momma didn't want to give dem names while dey was sick because she didn't want to upset my pals wif dose names if da pups didn't make it. But since all da pups are going to be alright, dey need names. So I was finking dat maybe we could haz a contest to pick da names. Wez had so many anipals dat has gone to da RB that it would just be too hard to pick. So I want people to leave a comment or to DM me wif names for da pups. They don't hasta be just da names of anipals dat have crossed over, dey can be any names. Once we gets a list together, we will take a polls and da names wif da most votes will win and datz what we will name da pups. Der was 6 pups, but 1 pup already went to a home. So we has 3 girls and 2 boys. Da boys are 1 black, 1 brown, da girls are 1 Brindle (like me), 1 black, 1 brown. Momma will take some new pics and post dem so everyone knows what dey looks like. Dey really need names so I fought we have til Friday to make a list of names, den maybe vote at Dudefest. So pleaz getz dose names in.

Thanks again to all my peeps, I luvz you more den you noes. **LICKS**