Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Hiya Peeps!! I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!! I hopez dat Santapaws was very good to you. He was very good to me and my siblings. We gotz 2 new HUGE dog beds, even Perdy fits on it BOL! We gotz like 15 stuffed squeaky toys, bones, big one and small ones. And den we got some rawhide chews shaped like candy canes and reindeer. Da pups were so cute running around wif da candy canes in der mouths.. So happy BOL!! Da cats got lotsa stuff too. A big giant stocking full of catnip toys, dees feather crinkly tings (don't know da name of dem cuz iz not a cat bol), 2 big bags of Greenies and a Turbo Track dat momma's friend gave to dem. Deys lovin life I tell ya. Momma is also making a BIG Gigundus roast, she calls it a Fred Flintstone roast, cuz it's so long like da ones dat Wilma used to cook Fred on dat Flintsones BOL BOL. Wez all gonna get sum of dat too. It's such a nice day here, in da 70's, nice cool breeze so wez all outside playing wif our new stuff. Daddy did take pictures but now ders sumting wrong wif his camera and he can't upload dem, but he's working on it. When he fixes it I will upload sum pix.
Again, I hope all of you have a Merry Christmas. It's been a very hard last few months for us health wise and I couldn't have gotten thru it wifout my bestest peeps. Having you guys as peeps is da bestest present EVER!!

Love and LICKS,
Rocky