Friday, September 25, 2009

Some Pix of Da Older Pups

Well, momma FINALLY uploaded da pictures of da new puppies and some of da other pix dat have been waiting patiently in da camera to be uploaded. So I foughts I'd post dem so everyone can see how big da first set of pups are getting. Oh, and some of my catsibs .



Dis is Dakotah, still recovering from ear surgery
Dis is Dega, (Talladega)

Dis is Dega sitting wif his momma Liza, he's almost da same size as she is and he's only 5 months

Dis is blue eyed Indy, looking innocent (he's not)
Dis is Kujee (aka Daytona)
Big ears Bristol aka Dumbo da Dog BOL

Bristol again

Sweet Kujee, her and Dega are da only ones da will 'sit' when momma asks dem to.
Bristol 'attacking' me BOL

Datz Markum da stray cat, da pups want to chase him

Markum saying Hi
Liza showing off her figure dat she gotz back after having da pups

Da pups playing wif a toy
I luvz dis pic. Bristol's eye look like deyz going to pop out of her head BOL
Bristol and Indy playin tug of war

Indy and Kujee
See, I gotz it from Bristol BOL
Kujee (and my butt) BOL
Indy LOVES toys BOL
Dega
Bristol getting ready to take a nap. Momma likes it when dey naps BOL