Sunday, September 20, 2009

Playin Wif Da Older Pups

Momma went to da store yesterday and brought us back to little squeaky toys. Da older pups love dem, especially Indy. So I went out in da yard and played wif dem. Well, ok, I went out der to steal da toys from dem cuz I wanted to play wif dem myself (I'm just a big pup at heart BOL). Momma took a few pix wif her blackberry You can see how bigz dey got in da last pic when dey are next to me.



Dis is Kujee (aka Daytona) and Indy

Dis is me and little Bristol. I calls her Bristol da flying elephant cuz her ears are HUGE


Kujee gotz da toy

Me and Indy battlin' it out for da toy. Iz winnin BOL

Indy gotz sum help from Bristol, dey wants der toy back BOL

Didn't dey get so big? Da fat one on da side of me is Dega (Talladega). He eats and eats and eats. One day he's just gonna explode BOL