
Today momma had to run some errands and I was out in da front yard when she left. She asked me if I wanted to go wif her so I said 'sure'. Iz starting to like the car. It was beautiful out today, sunny and breezy. We had da windows open. It was great. Iz usually too afraid to look out da windows but today I decided to give it a shot. You can seez so many tings. Momma drove me down to da beach and we was looking at da water. Den she asked me if I wanted a burger!1 I was like well DUH, what dog wouldn't wantz a burger. First she stopped at dis Mexican place she likes and got her food. Den she took me to Burger King. she said it really wasn't fair to da other dogs, cuz Iz already had my special day, so she got burgers of ALL of us!! She even gotz da cats some chicken nuggets. It was way kewl. Wasn't even expecting it. She's good like dat. Anyway, here's a pic of me in da car looking out da window, seein da sights BOL BOL
