Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Trip to Pet Smart

Well today was my day to go out wif momma. Everyone gets a special day and today was mine. Momma took me to Pet Smart. Iz never been der before. I was always afraid of going in da car, especially since I had to go to da vet. But Momma takes me on short errands and gets me a treat, so I started to almost like da car. I gotz right in it today all by myself, momma didn't has to push my butt up BOL But as you can see I was a little skeptical.


We get to da store and da door OPENS ALL BY IT SELF!! Way kewl. We need one of doze at home. I started to check tings out immediately. Here I am checking out some clothes. Dey has a big selection, who knew dogs wore clothes. All dis time Iz walking around nekked!! BOL

Den I checked out da toys. I decided to get a squeaky football (top left of pic) Since da Super Bowl is coming up in a few weeks. Go Colts BOL




Ooo here's where I saw another dog. Look at him checking out my greatness BOL Actually I was shaking like a leaf in a hurricane hoping dat his owner was holding his leash tight BOL. I did meet a Great Dane named Mammie. She was very nice even though she barked at me. She was wif her chow mix sister. Dey actually went to McDonalds too BOL


Dis is a guinea pig. Iz never seen one before. I want one. Iz gonna save up my allowance so I can gets one. I also saw da kitteh cats dat were up for adoption. I hopes dey all find homes. Dey were cute, I wish I could have taken dem home. I also saw some birdies and fish. Fish scare me, so we didn't stay in dat isle long. BOL






I had such a great time and felt so comfy in da car dat I wanted to drive, but mom said no. Bummer. she said dat even doze i could see over da steering wheel, my paws couldn't reach da pedals BOL




Anyway, dis is my loot. I had 2 bags BOL. I got my squeaky football, 2 squeaky moles, a new black collar with bling shaped bones on it, and I got a bag of raw hide bones dat I shared wif my sibs.

After da pet store we went to McDonalds for lunch. I gotz to has 2 double cheeseburgers and some fries. Momma didn't get pictures der cause da camera kinda got covered in da pickles dat I didn't like and spit out BOL. Da guy at da window was very nice, he even asked me if I wanted ketchup for my fries BOL I had a lot of fun, and I can't wait to do it again.