Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My CatBrudder Pudgey






Wow! I can't believe it's been so long since I updated my blog. I guess I was busy wif da pups. Den last week, I got, GULP, neutered!! Dat was NOT fun!! Nope, glad I don't ever haz to da dat again. Den on Sunday, my cat brudder Pudgey got a booboo on his ear. Momma thought maybe he was biten by a bug, but by Monday night he was hiding under da bed and didn't wan to eat. Not Good. So momma took him to da vet this morning. Turns out dat he didn't have a bug bite, he broke a blood vessel in his ear and it swelled up, it was almost da size of his head!! Ok, maybe not DAT big, but it was still huge!! Anyway, da doctor had to slice open his ear, drain it and den stitch it back up and den he put dis HUGE bandage on it datz like free times da size of his ear and hez gotta keep in on all week. Us anisibs all have bets dat he's not going to keep it on dat long. But da doc said dat da stitches need to stay in at lease 2 weeks or he could lose his ear. So us dogs won't mess wif him, not play wise, but we sure gonna make fun of his bandage. Pudgey takes pride in his grooming skills, so it's funny to see him wif a half shaved head and a big bandage. He was still pretty woozy when he got home and I don't fink he noticed momma taking his picture and I noes dat he didn't see me steal dem off momma camera so I could post dem in my blog. He's not going to be very happy wif me BOL!! Aww, he getz over it dough-I hopez BOL