Monday, June 8, 2009

Da Pups are Walkin!!

Ok, da pups are now 18 days old. I can't believez how bigs da got. Der now walking, well sorta walkin' BOL Deyz also learning to bark. It's sooo cute. Oh and momma seyz they gots der puppy breath. Momma goes around smelling dem. She's weird BOL. Today she took a whole bunch of new pix. Wez brought dem out in da living room for da first time.





Oh, Iz sooo tired...Zzzzzz
Blondie

Momma seyz dis one looks like Nathan Lane BOL


Awwww...Zzzzzz



Dis one my have Liza's blue eyes too.


Titan, Ri_Guy's little brudder
Titan again







Part of Titan



Blue eyed Indy

Stop pushin me Daddy





Looks I sittin up all by myself




I fink I can, I fink I can, I fink i can...

Blondie up on all 4 legs


Titan, he might have his momma's blue eyes too. Hard to tell

Tital gettin licked my moma

Blondie, Titan and Indy

Iz up, Iz sittin up....cool





Liza And I watchin over dem


Heyooo




Titan tryin to walk



Everyone's checking dem out
Moma and Titan

Indy

This boy might have his moma's eyes